Monday, August 29, 2011

The End is Here...

It's hard to believe that the very last Creative Escape has come and gone.
This last event was the most memorable yet and I am so thankful to have been a part of it.
:)

The teachers were talented, the attendees were fun and creative, and the volunteers were amazing.

Thank you to everybody who made this event so special for me!

As a teacher at CE this year, several students and volunteers went above and beyond and showered me with gifts!
{P.S. Very thoughtful}

I just wanted to post pictures of the fabulous gifts I received and say thank you to all of the incredible girls who took the time to make something for me!
















I hope you all enjoyed "Just Junque" and I can't wait to see all of the creative things you girls come up with.
Keep practicing those flowers and you will be a pro in
no time.

One last thing...
For those of you who didn't believe me when I said my cute man Justin sewed some flowers for me, here is a photo of him I took a few months ago.
{Shh... he doesn't know I took it!!}
:)



Thanks again girls and please keep in touch!!
:)